Rekrutacja | Koordynator projektów tłumaczeniowych
Ruszył nabór na stanowisko koordynatora projektu tłumaczeniowego.
The Pilecki Institute, a recently-established research and cultural institution, is currently looking for candidates for the position of TRANSLATION PROJECT COORDINATOR (full-time position in Warsaw).
- managing multiple translation projects involving various language pairs, including project finances and documentation;
- negotiating project terms and conditions and monitoring project progress;
- establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with freelance translators, interpreters, proofreaders and other language professionals;
- occasionally taking a direct part in EN-PL and PL-EN translation projects of the Institute.
- university degree (preferably in a field related to linguistics)
- fluency in Polish and English (a good command of German would be an asset)
- strong computer skills
- excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- an interest in 20th-century history
- previous professional experience in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
The Pilecki Institute is involved in comprehensive research on the history of the 20th century, with a special focus on East Central Europe and the period of the German and Soviet totalitarianisms.
Our translation team provides support for other departments by translating and commissioning translations of scholarly articles, exhibitions, book excerpts, various promotional and informational materials, testimonies for the Chronicles of Terror project (ChroniclesofTerror.pl), etc.
At the Pilecki Institute you will be faced with a variety of interesting and challenging tasks, and will have the opportunity to work in a friendly and intellectually stimulating atmosphere. Most importantly, however, you will play a direct role in various novel and important projects.
Required documents (in English):
- motivational letter (approx. 300 words)
Deadline for delivery of documents: 10 Jan 2020
Please send the documents to: email@example.com
We will ask selected candidates to send us a sample translation. We reserve the right to contact selected candidates only.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process, this pursuant to the provisions of the Act dated 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).