Graduate Academy Regulations - Instytut Pileckiego
The most important information about the procedures and regulations:
- Any MA or PhD student resident in the US is eligible to apply.
- Application process is free of charge. Participation in the program and all the activities is free of charge, although you will be expected to contribute to the cost of the airfare for the study trip in the amount of $300. If the cost of the airfare exceeds that amount, the Institute will cover the difference.
- Application documents will be accepted only in English.
- Participants will be selected based on their application and its relevance to the subject matter of the program.
- Successful candidates undertake to attend all sessions online held in the course of the first stage of the Academy and to take the study trip to Poland in December 2021 (depending on the COVID-19 situation).
- The Institite will cover the cost of transport and accommodation during the study trip to Poland.
- All courses, lectures and workshops will be held in English.
- Any questions or concerns should be sent to the address: email@example.com
- The results of the recruitment procedure shall be announced by mid-August 2021, and the list of selected participants will be published on the website of the Pilecki Institute.
- The organizers are not under any obligation to substantiate the decisions of the enrolment committee. No appeal procedure has been provided for.
- For candidates selected to participate in the project, the present regulations will constitute an attachment to the agreement concluded between any such candidate and the Pilecki Institute.