Informational Clause - Instytut Pileckiego
1. Pursuant to the provisions of Article 13, Subparagraph 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “the GDPR Regulation”, we hereby inform that the controller of your personal data shall be the Witold Pilecki Institute of Solidarity and Valor with its seat in Warsaw (00-372) at Foksal Street 17.
2. Pursuant to currently valid legal provisions, we have designated a Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted:
- by regular mail at the address: Instytut Solidarności i Męstwa im. Witolda Pileckiego, ul. Foksal 17, 00-372 Warszawa,
- by e-mail: email@example.com.
3. The personal data obtained from yourself – name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, citizenship, sex, maiden name/family name, telephone name, correspondence address, e-mail address, biographical data, data of witnesses, data concerning descendants, information about awards – shall be processed for the following purposes:
- conducting the verification of candidates for the Virtus et Fraternitas Medal,
- promoting events associated with the award of the Virtus et Fraternitas Medal,
- archiving data concerning events associated with the award of the Virtus et Fraternitas Medal,
4. The personal data obtained from yourself may be passed on to:
- data processors processing personal data upon our instruction, and
- public bodies and subjects authorized to obtain personal data in accordance with currently valid legal provisions, for example courts of law, law enforcement agencies or state institutions, whenever these so request pursuant to a relevant legal basis.
5. Your personal data shall not be transferred to third countries.
6. Your personal data shall be processed by the Institute over an unspecified period of time.
7. Furthermore, we would like to inform that you are entitled to:
- access your personal data,
- request the correction or supplementation of your personal data if the said are inaccurate or incomplete respectively,
- request the removal of your personal data, in particular if you withdraw your consent to processing, when there is no other legal basis for processing,
- request that the processing of your personal data be limited,
- lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data, this on the grounds of your particular circumstances, in instances where we conduct the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests or for the purposes of direct marketing,
- transfer your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with the personal data protection supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the (Polish) Personal Data Protection Office.
8. To the extent that your data are processed on the basis of consent provided by yourself, you shall be entitled to withdraw such consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of processing performed on the basis thereof prior to said withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by sending a declaration informing of withdrawal of consent to either our regular mail correspondence address or our e-mail address.
9. We further inform that we do not employ automated decision-making systems.